We are looking for 1-2
For our client has built a revolutionary C2C solution to sell and buy secondhand online. The company’s unique technology solves three of the main issues any marketplace confronts: logistics, matching and engagement. Currently they operate in Germany, Finland and Denmark – with offices located in Helsinki and Berlin.
Are you looking for a meaningful work, where you can further develop your skills, do good for the environment and be part of growing team of enthusiastic people? Are you excited about developing technical solutions that will change the whole C2C marketplace industry online? If your answer to is yes, you might be looking at your dream job!
What we are looking for
- Strong skills in programming either via work experience or studies and hobby projects.
- Strong with any backend technology (Ruby, Elixir, Node.js)
- Experience with Amazon AWS.
- Understanding of REST application design, server architecture, SQL databases and scaling fast growing applications.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest towards learning new things and putting them into practice, big or small.
- Shipping web, iOS and/or Android mobile applications is seen as an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full ownership of developing new features meaning your mission is to bring new talent and work together with the team towards common goals.
- Be part of a small, growing team, where everyone’s input and opinions really count.
- Opportunity to experience and build a rapidly growing product while solving the unseen challenges that come along with constant scaling.
- Fast – They are building a truly global company with the next market entries being Austria, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands and Sweden.
diCHANGE is handling the recruitment on behalf of client. Please send your application to email@example.com or call Jaana Patrakka +358 405858055 for information.