We have an amazing opportunity at our client, an AIRBUS company, for a computer vision engineer/technician (f/m/d). This is a permanent position and based near Munich, Germany. You will to be part of a smart team of engineers developing and delivering intelligent solutions for more automated and digitalized manufacturing process. The company is specialized in monitoring sensor systems, augmented reality and data-analysis.
- Development, implementation, tests of image processing algorithm in
C++/Python in Linux environment
- Integration of developed algorithms in production
- Support in design, building and testing of prototypes
- Sensor calibration and 2D/3D image processing algorithm development
- BS or MS or similar degree with major in Machine Learning, Computer Vision
- Independent, self-reliant and innovation driven
- Ability to work in a structured and systematic way, both on new and on-going
- 3+ years of working experience in computer vision domain
- Good experience with parallel programming frameworks and libraries (e.g.
CUDA, Open CL, Open CV) and similar image processing libraries
- Work experience with at least one of these programming languages: C++ or
- Experience with feature detection algorithm is a plus
- Experience in Robotics (e.g. with KUKA or similar) is a plus
- Experience with optical systems is a plus
- Communication skills, Team player, creative
Contact Jaana Patrakka asap for more information and for applying. Phone number is +358 405 858 055 email firstname.lastname@example.org.