diCHANGE is looking for DevOps Engineer to our Finnish client to their Tartu offices. Their focus is on building smart solutions for their customers. As a company their are still small enough to easily try out the newest methods and technologies, but big enough to provide our employees with lots of nice bonuses and an awesome team.
What we expect from you
- Hands-on AWS experience, including working with CloudFormation and AWS CLI
- You love the concept of infrastructure as code
- Hands-on experience with Docker, bonus if also Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of standard networking protocols, routing, VPNs, and tunnels.
- Security-oriented mindset
- Previous job experience in a similar position
- Scripting, ideally Python or Ruby
- Experience with CI/CD setups and tools.
We want you to
- Plan, design and implement our cloud infrastructure
- Improve and manage system monitoring to ensure high availability
- Improve and manage CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest tech in the industry
- Have an open mind with lots of ideas and willpower to do new things
What we offer
- Interesting and leading-edge projects. Projects will power leading-edge services in Finland.
- Highly skilled co-workers and friendly and supportive culture. We enjoy working and having fun together and sharing the knowledge.
- A chance to work with most advanced technologies.
- International working environment – we are team of 10+ different nationalities
- Ambition –We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business.
- Numerous vacation days
- Brand new stylish office space in heart of Tartu with a sauna overlooking the rooftops of the old town!
- Relocation service if needed to help you to relocate and settle.
Sounds good? Let’s connect!
Please apply by contact email@example.com/ +358405858055 or firstname.lastname@example.org