diCHANGE is searching for an Enterprise Architect for our German client in North Germany. The company is a well established fast growing software company, one of the leading solution partners for the German and international energy and water industries. B1 German language skill is desirable.
- a degree in computer science or business informatics.
- several years of experience in the design and development of complex application systems.
- are characterized by analytical and independent working methods,
- very good communication and team skills as well as the willingness for independent further training.
- specialist knowledge of TOGAF, Archimate®, software architectures and process modelling.
- knowledge of application design and organization of software development as well as software development processes.
- already have knowledge of the supply and disposal industry and experience with BiZZdesign.
- a professional and creative working environment with modern and innovative technologies.
- as a family-friendly employer, taking over your childcare costs.
- Flexibility in everyday life through flexible working hours and the possibility of home office.
- a very good working atmosphere, which we promote with corporate events, such as Christmas parties, summer and sports festivals.
- a friendly and professional cooperation.
- financial participation in your pension in the form of direct insurance (after 2 years of service) and additional capital contributions.
- Drinks at leisure and a meal subsidy in our canteen.
- Free private parking and secure bicycle parking.
For applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.