diCHANGE is searching for an Enterprise Architect for our German client near Rostock. The company is one of the leading solution partners for the German and international energy and water industries. Would you like to help shape the world of tomorrow’s energy and water industries? We offer dedicated and flexible people exciting jobs in a growing business.
- a degree in computer science or business informatics.
- several years of experience in the design and development of complex application systems.
- are characterized by analytical and independent working methods,
- very good communication and team skills as well as the willingness for independent further training.
- specialist knowledge of TOGAF, Archimate®, software architectures and process modelling.
- knowledge of application design and organization of software development as well as software development processes.
- already have knowledge of the supply and disposal industry and experience with BiZZdesign.
- a professional and creative working environment with modern and innovative technologies.
- as a family-friendly employer, taking over your childcare costs.
- Flexibility in everyday life through flexible working hours and the possibility of home office.
- a very good working atmosphere, which we promote with corporate events, such as Christmas parties, summer and sports festivals.
- a friendly and professional cooperation.
- financial participation in your pension in the form of direct insurance (after 2 years of service) and additional capital contributions.
- Drinks at leisure and a meal subsidy in our canteen.
- Free private parking and secure bicycle parking.
For applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.