We have an amazing opportunity for an industrial automation SOFTWARE ENGINEER/Technician at our client, a leading-edge technology AIRBUS company. This is a permanent position based near Munich, Germany.
The role includes development of image and signal processing systems and delivering RTOS solutions for safety critical embedded software in robotic environment.
You will to be part of a smart team of engineers developing and delivering intelligent solutions for more automated and digitalized manufacturing process. This innovative company is providing cutting-edge technology and specialized in-process monitoring sensor systems, augmented reality and data-analysis.
– Development, implementation, documentation and test of software in Linux environment
– Development of image and signal processing systems
– Deliver RTOS solutions for safety critical embedded software in robotic environment
– Design and implement software architecture for sensor control, inter-processor communication monitors and drivers
– Work with embedded system engineers to define requirement for hardware systems
BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of working experience with modern C++ (C++11/14) and experience with the Qt framework
– Knowledge in Design Pattern and Clean Code
– Experience in Robotics (e.g. with KUKA or similar) and REST API is a plus
– Good communication skills, team player and creative
– Experience with software development for embedded devices
– Experience with debugging tools and methods for embedded target
Experience with end-to-end product development
What they offer:
– Insights into the Airbus and aerospace world including customers from various industries such as automotive
– Great opportunities to contribute with your own ideas and free time to develop the proof of concept
– Work in a creative and international environment and be part of a young, dynamic and open-minded team with a flat hierarchy
– Flexible working time and possibility to do home office
– 100% start-up culture
Contact asap Jaana email@example.com or call +358405858055 and apply.