We are searching for a Plattform & Storage Admistration Specialist. Our client is a leading software company in Germany, part of a global group, providing services to energy and water distribution providers. Well established, fast growing, international company offering excellent benefits, work-life balance and exciting long term career opportunities. Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
– Together with your team you ensure the IT services for our entire group of companies and our customers.
– As part of the IT Service Desk, you actively shape the service management and are responsible for the independent planning and implementation of internal IT infrastructure projects.
– You are specialist and contact person for the physical server infrastructure and the virtualization environments on the basis of VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, etc. as well as for our storage systems (NetApp, EMC, IBM) and storage networks and are responsible for the data organization and optimization of the filing the databases.
– You manage storage infrastructure based on SAN, NAS, and DAS technologies, as well as the server infrastructure and virtualization environment, within our data centers, in cloud environments, and with our customers.
– The handling of problems in cooperation with service providers and suppliers is as much part of your area of responsibility as the monitoring and monitoring of network infrastructures.
– You independently implement the specifications and regulations in the areas of data security, data protection and data security.
– You have a degree in computer science or business informatics or have completed a training as IT specialist for system integration with corresponding professional experience.
– You have in-depth knowledge in the area of server / storage hardware and software, in the administration or in the support and operation of complex IT infrastructures and server environments.
– Ideally, you already have certifications for EMC, NetApp, IBM, VMware, Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA) or similar in your job role.
– Additional knowledge in the fields of ITIL, QM, BDSG, IT Grundschutz and data center experience round off your professional profile.
– You are prepared for independent training.
– Customer orientation, service and high quality awareness are in the foreground.
– In a professional and creative working environment you use modern and innovative technologies.
– We offer you financial participation in your pension in the form of direct insurance (after 2 years of service) and additional capital contributions.
– As a family-friendly employer, we take over your childcare costs and provide you with flexibility in everyday life through our flexible working hours and the option of a home office.
– In-house drinks are at your disposal and the meals in our canteen are subsidized pro rata.
– In addition to a company-owned parking lot, all our employees have a secure bicycle parking space available