We are searching for a strong TECHNICAL LEADER to take responsibility on challenging projects with international companies and lead a smart team of SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS in the field of industrial automation. Our client is an AIRBUS company. This role will give you insights into the Airbus and aerospace word. This is a permanent position based near Munich, Germany.
Requirements include: Deep native development skills using C++, Experience in Computer Vision (CV), Camera, Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing, MATLAB, OpenCV, OpenCL, Embedded Systems and basics in hardware design.
You role includes design and development of production-ready software solutions and conception of image processing algorithms based on both classical and learned features.
This innovative company, with 100% start-up culture, is providing cutting-edge technology and specialized in-process monitoring sensor systems, augmented reality and data-analysis.
- Design and develop production-ready software solutions
- Conception of image processing algorithms based on both classical and
- Develop system-level understanding and perform tasks relevant to image
quality optimization and improvement
- Collaborate with other specialists outside the software team to prototype
new technologies, algorithms and formfactors
- Perform software development best practices including code reviews, test
methodology and documentation
- Provide technical leadership on software development and manage
- Interact with customer engineering organizations to define and shape
requirements for future platforms and systems
- Define plan for after-sales support to the client
- MS in Computer Science, System Integration or equivalent experience
- Independent, self-reliant and innovation driven
- 6+ years of working experience as a Software engineer
- Deep native development skills using C++
- Experience in Computer Vision (CV), Camera, Image Processing, Digital
Signal Processing, MATLAB, OpenCV, OpenCL, Embedded Systems and
basics in hardware design
- Experience in conducting Agile Software Development methodologies
- An ability to work in a team environment, provide constructive
alternatives/approaches to solving issues, be flexible, have a strong sense of task prioritization and handle multiple projects simultaneously while communicating effectively and managing schedules
- Outstanding technical problem solving and debugging ability
- Experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration (Pipelines, Jenkins or similar) techniques, test-driven development and automated testing practices
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: sensor performance, image and signal processing is desired
- Experience with at least one of these skills: industrial robot controllers, serial communication device (e.g. Profibus, Profinet)
- Experience in web server configuration is plus
To apply contact Jaana Patrakka firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +358 40 5858055.